!– Twitter Card data –>
<!– Open Graph data –>
<!– Schema.org markup for Google+ –>
SIGN UP NOW FOR FENCING CAMP
Classes are limited to 10 fencers per session
Schedule subject to change: Call or e-mail for availability. 239-939-1338. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall/Winter Fencing Schedule
- 5:30 to 6:30pm Youth Beginner and Intermediate class (ages 8 to 12)
- 7 to 8pm Intermediate and Advanced Foil Class (ages 12 to Adult)
- 4:00 to 6:30pm Sabre (You must ﬁnish a beginners foil class and be at least 12 years of
- age before starting Sabre).
- 7:00 to 8:00pm Beginners Class (mixed Adult and kids)
- 5:30 to 6:30 Foil and Epee (lessons available)
- 7 to 8pm Foil and Epee (lessons available)
- 4 to 5:30 Sabre
- 5:30 to 6:30 intermediate Foil Class
- 7 to 8pm Adult Beginners Class (ages 12 to adult)
- 5:30 to 6:30 Youth Beginner Foil Class (ages 8 to 12)
- 7:00 to 8pm Intermediate and Advanced Foil (ages 12 to adult)
- 9am to 11am Sabre
- 11am to 12:30pm Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced Foil (ages 12 to adult)
- 1:00 to 2:30pm Youth Beginners Foil
- Class sizes are limited. Please call 989-8663 for availability.
You need to start acquiring your own equipment. We will help you in finding vendors and answer any questions you might have regarding what you should purchase.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We will get back with you shortly.